Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly featured hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
I am the kind of person who, if I find something I love, will want to read it/watch it/eat it again and again. This might explain why I have devoured the whole first season of HBO’s Girls (for the third time since it came out) within the past few days – (re)experiencing something you know you will enjoy is like slipping into a comfortable warm bath, with the added reassurance that it’ll be a worthy investment of your time.
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Collected Poems by Philip Larkin
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
(I’m only doing nine so as not to mess up the symmetry I’ve got going on with the circles!)